Forum Disciples, Disciples 3 on

Forum Disciples, Disciples 3  Najlepsze forum poświęcone rewelacyjnej serii gry Disciples
 FAQ  Szukaj  Użytkownicy  Grupy  Regulamin  Zaloguj  Rejestracja   Chat [0]   Discipedia  Download 

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Przesunięty przez: Nagash ep Shogu
2010-06-24, 23:05
D3 - Pluses and Minuses!
Autor Wiadomość
feanor 
Zbir

Wysłany: 2009-09-20, 23:21   D3 - Pluses and Minuses!

D3 minuses:
not battles on the ships, not creatures in the water, not city sieges with warmachines, not more resources (wood, iron ...), guardians without summoned animals, campaign videos only with flying artworks, not underground maps, not arenas with various elevations and shapes, only 3 races very few neutral units ...

D3 pluses:
3D graphic, movement and spells at the arenas, runes, skill system, modify thiefs and land guardians, arenas with bonus boxes and barriers, various weather and day fases, respawn in neutral buildings, 3 sets of armour and more parameters for heroes, special abilities, cover points, capital stores, underground arenas, new story, new heroes...

mozora 
Adept
Tłumacz

Wysłany: 2009-09-21, 13:21   

I thing that a feew your minuses are pluses ( not city sieges with warmachines, not more resources (wood, iron ...), guardians without summoned animals,not underground maps) . I don't want these elements in the game because these are so HoMM.

I want disciples, not HoMM VI.

The history in D3 isn't good, it is stuped and weak. I want continuation old hisrory of Nevendaar.

Vozu 
Mara
The Deergineer

Wysłany: 2009-09-21, 15:10   

No battles on the ships, no creatures on thw water- a minus indeed, espacially adding no move on the water. Shame.
No city sieges with warmachines- i don`t consider it a minus. In Disciples there were no battle between armies, there were fights of small parties. War machines aren`t suiting such vision.
Not more resources-actually, the second resource used for economy is pathetic. If there is only gold, it is harder to play. Now, whene there are two of them, growing capital, cities and healing units is easier, what is stupid. Almost as stupid as mana laying on the ground...
No underground maps- plus :-) a big one. Disciples is not Heroes, underground maps are senseless in the game about Nevendaar
Movement and spells at the arenas- I don`t like it. Movement is a minus. Old combat system was looking incomplete, it was using about 25% of its true possibilities. If they wanted, they could add new elements to the old battle and voila! Success guaranted.
Modified thieves-minus, another big one. Thief is an unit specialized in sabotage, diversions and other risky actions. An he lacks in leadership, no one can trust him, so no unit will follow his command. Considering he can use his abilities only without party- what is the aim of modifiaction? Thief is very poor unit, much weaker than other leaders, who could want use him as regular hero?
Bonus boxes are wrong idea. They look hopelessly, and since their location is randomized, luck has too big influence to the result od the battle.
Respawn in neutral buildings? Plus! Truly this is a fair method of giving the players chance to train new hero, when the most powerfull one was slained.
New story is.... hopeless. It looks like the one`s from Heroes: Big-evil-being is trying to destroy the world but brave heroes stop him. <Throws up> Seriosly, my friend, this is not what we were used to be. Story should be epic, but not fairy. Stroy should continue old plot, not flee to the times distant from it. Stroy should be logic, stroy should once again show that in Nevendaar there is neither pure good, nor pure evil.

Saemiel 
Pandemoniusz
Kaźniodziej

Wysłany: 2009-09-21, 16:19   

3D graphic is a plus when it's look nice.This details what I can see are not not too impressive. But OK, in game like Disciples details are not so imporant, but completly new style of graphic kill the strongest point of Disciples, it kills climate of this series.
Disciples III should be in 3D, but no 3D like this.

feanor 
Zbir

Wysłany: 2009-09-21, 17:07   

Underground maps are not only in HOMM but in other TBS games too!!!

MachaK 
Barbarzyńca
Mojra Nevendaaru

Wysłany: 2009-09-21, 17:54   

feanor napisał/a:
Underground maps are not only in HOMM but in other TBS games too!!!

So what? Army fighting in the basement is not possible for logistical reasons. In addition, description of the world Nevendaar has no information about the advanced system of underground passages.

feanor 
Zbir

Wysłany: 2009-09-23, 20:22   

# not map editor (maybe in addons)
# not map generator (maybe in addons)
# not multiplayer! (only in addons)
# not diplomacy! (only in addons)
# and maybe not single scenarious!

Vozu 
Mara
The Deergineer

Wysłany: 2009-09-23, 20:27   

WHAT? NO DIPLOMACY?
Is this a confirmed info? What those russian clowns are thinking? That I will buy a poop?

Athelle 
Pan Lasu
Upadły Władca

Wysłany: 2009-09-23, 20:36   

Like they said. This will be the best game ever. Now i belive!!

feanor 
Zbir

Wysłany: 2009-09-23, 22:03   

to Vozu: yes, it's confirmed info! Look here http://d3.heroes-centrum.com/d3/news/0907.html
or here http://progames.mail.ru/press_conference/6/view